Jenny is the first Metaverse DAO to be built on Unicly. While Unicly is a permission-less, community-governed protocol to combine, fractionalize and trade NFTs. Jenny Dao members includes not only NFT collectors, artists, creators but also projects, funds, influencers, and talented individuals around the world.
How Jenny DAO works?
- Jenny DAO token holders will govern the DAO’s treasury, and decide on which NFTs to buy. The funds in the treasury will be used to acquire NFTs over time. The treasury will be controlled by a multi-sig smart contract.
- All NFTs that Jenny DAO acquires will be a unique 1-of-1 piece that has never been minted into the market.
- Jenny DAO will use the decentralized Unicly protocol to mint its token – uJENNY that is used to govern and incentivize to all stakeholders.
- All of the NFTs acquired by the DAO will be added to the uJENNY collection on Unicly.
- The NFT collection will be locked in the Unicly protocol’s smart contracts. As with any other uToken collection on Unicly, the NFTs will only be unlocked if enough uJENNY holders vote to unlock the collection. For the Jenny DAO’s collection, the threshold percentage for unlocking the collection will be set to 50%.
- Those who acquire enough uJENNY tokens will gain membership to the Jenny DAO, and gain access to all of the Jenny Community’s groups and channels.
|Security Audits (1%):||100K|
|Initial Community (36.6%):||3.66M|
- DAO governance
- Exclusive Access to chat groups, NFT thought leaders and industry research
- Benjamin Rameau is a Partner at 3Commas Capital, a crypto VC firm. He is also the founder of Smile Research, a company focusing on algorithmic trading of digital assets. He previously worked at Binance where he ran VC and corporate M&A deals. Before joining crypto in 2016 he had a 10 year career in investment banking.
- Jae Chung started GhostbustersX, where he found critical vulnerabilities in multi-billion dollar blockchain networks. Since then, he has built a P2P exchange, a successful block producer and bloks.io. Jae is also Advisor at AlienWorlds.
- Yat Siu, Co-founder and Chairman of Animoca Brands. Mr Siu is co-founder of Appionics (known by the consumer brand ‘Animoca’), a major developer and publisher of smartphone games.
- Sébastien Borget is the Co-founder and COO of The Sandbox, a unique virtual world where players can build, own, and monetize their gaming experiences using NFTs & SAND, the main utility token of the platform. Sebastien also became the President of the Blockchain Game Alliance in 2020, a non-profit organization of 180 key members of the industry. He was recently named in the Top #100 most influential people in crypto by CoinTelegraph.
- Gabby Dizon is a pioneer in the NFT space since 2018. He co-founded Altitude Games, a game development studio that released the blockchain game Battle Racers in 2019. He is also the co-founder of Yield Guild Games, a play-to-earn gaming guild. Gabby serves a founding board member of the Blockchain Game Alliance.
- Roberto Ceresia has 20+ years of experience in modern and contemporary art, both in primary and secondary markets. He helped bring CryptoPunks to the masses by building an ERC721 bridge on Wrapped PUNKS. And he is the founder of the NFT marketplace blank.art.
- OSEANWORLD is a visual project created by illustrator and animator Osean from Atlanta. Osean’s goal is to create a space that gives the viewers a sense of exploration, adventure, and mindfulness. Heavily influenced by anime and pop culture, Osean creates bright and often times trippy worlds. Using Cinema 4D, After Effects, and Premier, his content captures intense visuals that move between realities (digital and the real world). https://opensea.io/assets/0x48dbbc8f3be12a16f94e88f4e9be06915c419296/2
Investors & Partners
- Jenny DAO has completed a $7 million pool led by prominent VCs Multicoin Capital, Ascensive Assets, Animoca Brands and Metapurse (by Metakovan). Funds will support Jenny DAO’s NFT collection on Unicly, the SushiSwap-based AMM for trading shared ownership in NFT collections.
- A host of major names from the blockchain investment world participated in Jenny’s $7m pool including, 0xb1, IOSG Ventures, Moonrock Capital, Morningstar Ventures, The Spartan Group, 3Commas, Vendetta Capital, Hillrise Ventures, Building Blocks and Windfall LLC (by world-famous Youtuber Mr. Beast). Notable angel investors also made up a portion of the pool including Quantstamp founder Richard Ma, ParaFi partner Santiago Roel, Bestselling author Neil Strauss, and the co-founders of CoinGecko.
- Unicly is the leading player in democratizing the finalization of NFTs including fractionalization, trading and combining. Taking advantage of Unicly and DAO, Jenny DAO is created with the power-user to discover and acquire high-quanlity NFTs.
- With the support of reputable investors and partners, Jenny Dao will easily attract more artists, creators, collectors, talents and broad community.
- Jenny DAO is the pioneer in NFT democratization